Noosa Camel Rides
General Terms and Conditions
- All riders ride at their own risk.
- Weight Guidelines are set for the best interest of our camels and your comfort, up to 100kg weight limit per person applies. If you book and pay for a ride and it is clear you are over this weight, you will not be permitted to ride, nor will you be issued a refund.
- Pregnant women and people with pre-existing back, neck, or hip injuries are advised not to ride.
- Riders may not choose which camel they ride.
- A single rider may be paired with another single rider.
- Each camel may carry two persons.
- Prices are for one seat, not one camel.
- Riders under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- We are a No Smoking environment. No smoking on ride or within the mounting area or carpark. This is a National Park and we must abide by their rules and regulations.
- Riders are not permitted to carry bags whilst riding. These along with any other items can be stored in vehicles.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from taking photo’s during our safety talk and while loading riders on the camels.
- All riders must arrive 30 minutes prior to commencement of ride.
- For riders and camel safety, riders that require a carer are not permitted to ride. All riders must be able to ride independently.
- In the case of an emergency, you can reschedule the ride as long as we have a minimum of 72 hours\’ notice.
- No refunds will be provided in the event of non-attendance
- No refunds will be provided. Ride credits will be issued or converted to gift vouchers.
- When government lockdowns occur due to Covid-19, a Covid credit is applied. No refund will be issued for this reason
- Drones are not permitted
- Helmets must be worn at all times whilst riding camels.
- If you have a medical condition that requires medicine to be carried (Asthma/EPI Pen) please see staff.
- Photos and Videos taken during the rides may be used for advertising from time to time.
- We have the right to refuse Riders for safety concerns
- All riders MUST be able to ride independently. Unfortunately we are not able to cater for disability riders.
Version 4 – 01/07/2021